Friday, July 31, 2009

Monthly Challenges!!!

In an effort to give you guys a reason to want to join my blog and hang out here, I will be hosting weekly and monthly challenges. The prizes and contests will vary from month to month. I will post a new challenge or sketch at the beginning of each month. The challenge may consist of 2 or more sketches wherein you would have to choose the one you would like to create and enter that one into the contest OR it could be a challenge sketch or card. The rules of each challenge will be posted each month so there is no confusion. However, in order to play and win you MUST be a follower of my blog. So please take the time now to follow me, I promise I won’t lead you astray…..lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!