Thursday, August 6, 2009

Monthly Sketch Challenge

Good Morning All,

Just a reminder that the Monthly Sketch challenge is due the 21st of August. The weekly sketch WAS due at the end of the week. I think what I will do is combine both of these 2 challenges into one and enter all the entries into one pot and do the drawing from there. Thereby increasing your chances to win. The more entries you submit the more times your name goes into the drawing. If you have any questions, just let me know. Please use Mr. Linky to your right to upload the link to your entry.

I will be back later to post again. Have a blessed day!

1 comment :

  1. I have a card i've done for the challenge too! it should be in Mr. Linky! : }

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!