Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Color Challenge Update

Evening Ladies,

I hope that each of you are enjoying this weekend's online crop over at MAF, we are giving away wonderful prizes for wonderful challenges.

I just wanted to take a moment to post the entries I have so far. Remember the deadline is October 24th for all entries.

Here are the entries thus far:

Sarah



Sandy

Cyndy's

And here is my contribution to the challenge. Mine is just for sharing :-)

I am still waiting for more entries, come on ladies!

So far the players I have are:

1. Jeanna

2. Sarah

3. Sandy

4. Windyjoell

5. Pam

6. Cyndy

7. Alecia

8. Joakima

3 comments :

  1. Sandy - what a creative layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ones already! Just uploaded mine to Mr. Linky! Love those colors for Halloween! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous layouts!
    I'm working on a new one with some purple paper leftover from this weekend's online crop. Sheshe, today has been so dull and quiet without the fall festival to log onto, I'm having scrapping withdrawal, ha ha! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!