Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Challenge Update

Hello Ladies,

Well December is finally here and along with the month of December comes the Christmas Challenge. Thanks to all of those who signed up and who has provided me with their mailing addresses. Kits will go out this weekend, if I do not have your address by then I am sorry to say that you will not receive a kit as I will be mailing them all out at the same time to allot everyone the same amount of time to work on their challenge. The deadline for address was this past weekend, but I will extend the time until THIS Friday (December 4,) since the kits won’t actually be mailed out until Saturday morning.

There will be two (2) kits in circulation. I will post photos of both kits on my blog this weekend. Your kit will be a surpriseJ, meaning you will not know which one you get until you receive it in the mail. I have to keep you on your toes……LOL. Along with photos of the kit, I will post the OFFICIAL challenge rules and deadlines. So please be on the lookout for this post.

Enjoy the remainder of your week!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!