Sunday, February 28, 2010

OhScrap!!! Blind Grab Challenge

Okay as some of you may know, I am on the DT at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. Well this month I hosted a Blind Grab Challenge where we were to stick our hand into wherever we keep our goodies of supplies without looking and pull out a handful of stuff and turn those items into a layout whether they coordinated or not.

Here is what I did, because i have lots of drawers with embellies i just choose a drawer, closed my eyes and stuck my hand in the drawer. I pulled out the top 3 items, i then did the same for my ribbon and flowers. Once I had my embellies I tried to find paper to match what I had so here is what I came up with.

Here is mine:


I host wonderful challenges over there monthly, please join me there.

Thanks
SheShe

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!