Welcome to Colorful Creations’ “I Get Around” blog hop, you have reached the first stop on the hop, if you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Colorful Creations site to start at the beginning.
Blog Hop Challenge-Blind Scraplift
My challenge today will be to scraplift one of my layouts. Hold on though, it’s not as easy as it sounds. This is a BLIND scraplift, what is that you ask? I will provide to you in words the layout I would like you to “lift”. It may help you to draw your own sketch of the directions given to you for this challenge. I know it sounds hard but trust me, it isn’t!
Let’s get started:
1. Your base paper is floral cardstock (you can glue floral pattern paper onto cardstock if need be)
2. There is a 5 to 6 in circle in the middle of your page (can be solid or pp)
3. There is ONE flower in the upper right corner
4. There is ONE vertical 4x6 photo placed on the circle to the left
5. There are TWO flowers on the bottom left corner of the circle
6. There is a flourish on the left side of the circle underneath the flowers
7. There are TWO butterflies at the right hand corner of the circle
8. There is a title centered below the circle
9. There is ONE element added to your layout of your own choosing
I will post my layout on Wednesday so everyone can see my version of the challenge. The winner will be chosen by random drawing and will receive the wonderful blog candy I have for you!
Here are the rules for playing and winning:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog and;
2. You MUST also be a registered member at Colorful Creations.
We hope that you will take part in all the challenges as well as continue on through the blog hop. Please make sure you visit the entire team today: If you're joining us mid-hop, be sure to hop all the way around! Remember, you have to participate in each blog challenge to be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
Entries must be tagged and uploaded to this blog and the Colorful Creations gallery NLT November 10th, 9:00 p.m., est. to be eligible for grand prize drawing.
Use Mr. Linky below to upload your entries. Please tag your entry for my challenge CCBlogHop1
Now hop on over to PaperDiva’s blog to see what she has in store for you!
Video Process with Laura!
12 minutes ago