Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Guest Designer Series~~Khristen Foss!

This will be a sponsored challenge. Each month a winner will be selected RANDOMLY. That winner will receive the sponsor prize for that month. In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must complete THREE out of the FOUR challenges. LAYOUTS ONLY!

This is our FIRST sketch for the month of March!

This week our Guest Designer is our very own Khristen Foss!

About Khristen:

My name is Khristen Foss, mother of 3 (Andraia, 11; Rileigh, 8; Patryk, 3) and wife to an amazing man (although there are times I could include him with the children!) I live in East Rochester, NH, and am lucky to be able to stay home to be here for my family whenever they need me (which is often...with basketball, softball, trombone lessons, and about 8 or 9 clubs, there's always something going on here in our house!) It also allows me to pursue my big dream for the past 11 years...sell my crafties for extra money (to spend on more crafty supplies of course!) I've been selling my greeting cards at stores in my area locally for a while now, but just recently opened an Etsy shop. We'll see how this goes. I love crafting so very much. My grandmother got me into anything craft related right away...cross stitch, needlepoint, knitting, painting figurines (she loved painting ceramics) and of course, scrapbooking.


I love all of the great inspiration here at Colorful Creations, and am thrilled to have the opportunity of being a guest designer! When I'm not being inspired here, I am providing inspiration at sketches4all, where I am on the design team. It's another great challenge Ning site. I also design for the XOXO Challenge blog, a fun scraplift challenge blog. Come over and check them out!

Here is the Susan Coish (designed exclusively for CC) Sketch Khristen had to work with:

And here is her beautiful layout!

Our Sponsor for the March GDT Sketch Series is:

Your Scrapbook Stash.Com





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!