Friday, December 21, 2012

Sketches with Color

We have a wonderful color combo and sketch over at Sketches with Color this week.  Please make sure you stop by to check it out!

The challenge is to use the sketch and color theme below to create a boys themed layout.  I decided to do one of my grandson Nehemiah.  He is growing up so fast right before my eyes.    I never knew a love like this before!
Sketch
Color Scheme
My example:  These were photos taken of him a couple weeks ago at the Botanical Gardens.  He wanted to play in the water fountain, couldnt get him to look at the camera for nothing, you would swear he is wanted by the FBI!  TFL!!

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute page Sheshe!!! Great job with the color combo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!