Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrap The Boys-Favorite Holiday

This year I have vowed to myself that I would scrap more of my grandson's photos.  I typically seem to scrap more of my granddaughters than him simply because I get to use lots of funs flowers and bling on theirs but this year will be different and to start it off I decided to play along with Scrap the Boys January Challenge.  For this challenge you are to create a layout of your boy's favorite holiday or summer activity.  Nehemiah loves Christmas so I decided to complete Christmas layout for this challenge.  This is a photo of he and I a last Christmas BEFORE the terrible twos LOL.  Thanks for looking!


2 comments :

  1. Too cute your little man! Beautiful layout! Thank you for participating in STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome photo of the two of you! So precious! The layout is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!