Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Paper Mixing Bowl-January Recipe Challenge

I have some exciting news to share today!  I am one of the newest Design Team members at The Paper Mixing Bowl!  The PMB is a monthly scrapbooking challenge blog inspiring scrappers to work outside of their comfort zone.  Today is the first reveal for the new design team of 2013.  

The challenge this month is to create a layout using the recipe card below.


I dont usually do well with white space pages but I think this one came out ok, dont you?  This is a layout featuring my beautiful granddaughter Jayla.  
Make sure you go check out all the wonderful inspirational layouts the Design Team has created!




4 comments :

  1. Love how you used the color combo. Those photos are so sweet! Congrats on your new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Pic. Adorable page. Great reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous first reveal! I love the masking and star! I'm so happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is an awesome CAS layout! I love the big star behind the photos!! And she is sooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!