Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 15 DT Reveals

Hi everyone, sorry about the late post but I was on a much needed vacation!  I have several DT reveals for this week so bear with me!

First up it was Use Your Scraps from About a Boy.  You are to use nothing but scraps for your layout.  I created this one about Nehemiah using scraps from my Authentique Genuine collection....

Next up is our Up, Up and Away Challenge at Frosted Designs featuring my grand-duaghter and my nephew.

And lastly my DT reveal from The Paper Mixing Bowl.  I wasn't too thrilled with how this turned out but here it is using this recipe.

5 comments :

  1. Such wonderful LO's! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff and I'll have to check out the Paper Mixing Bowl (never heard of it)....and you? a grandmother , WHAT???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! I love that hot air balloon page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy!! All of these layouts are spectacular but I really love the hot air balloon one... so bright and fun!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work!! I love your take on the recipe! Awesome titlework!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!