Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Use It Tuesday Birthday Challenge!

Hello everyone, Brenshevia here with my DT reveal for Use It Tuesday.  I am a day late and always a dolalr short!  Please forgive me.  I have been off kilter all week.  I actually thought today was Thursday and the reveal was NEXT Tuesday!  Anyway, the challenge this week over at UIT is Birthdays!  So I decided to create a layout of my granddaughter's bday party from a couple years ago. Not only is the picture a hoarded one but so are the papers!  For this layout I used the Bella Blvd Birthday Collection.  I bought it some time ago because I "had to have it" only for it to sit in my stash for months even years lol so I pulled it out for this challenge.  Hope you like what I made for it.  Hop on over to UIT and check out all the wonderful DT projects to inspire you!

Thanks for looking.



3 comments :

  1. I love this layout! Everything about it is awesome! What an adorable photo and I love the design! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! The banners are perfect! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! I love those beautiful colors. They're so perfect for a little girl. Thanks for being on the Use It Tuesday Design Team this term!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!