Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Use It Tuesday-Un-Inked Stamps!

Hello everyone, Brenshevia here with my DT reveal for Use It Tuesday.  Today's challenge is "un-inked stamps".  Now is your chance to pull out all of those stamps you bought for whatever reason and have never used them!  You can use them anyway you like on your projects!

Believe it or not I USED to make cards, but I have gotten really lazy with those lately.  However, Kenny K is one of my all time favorite digital image makers and I have tons of his images (many like the one below) have gone unused and forgotten.  So I hope you like what I created with it.


Hop on over to UIT and check out all the wonderful DT projects to inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!