Saturday, April 5, 2014

Party Time Tuesday-You Win!

Hey everybody its Brenshevia here with my very first Party Time Tuesday post and I am very excited about this position.  PTT is a place where you can receive daily inspiration to help you create projects and weekly challenges to help keep your creative mojo flowing, enter to win prizes from our sponsors and share you creations with others to keep the inspiration flowing. Now doesn't that sound awesome? We thought so! Keep coming back every day for something new.

For my first post I decided to break out my EP Scoot collection that I have been hoarding for almost a year now! 


This post has been highlighted on the Party Time Tuesday Blog where a wonderful Design Team posts daily to inspire you. Make sure you check back every Tuesday as we have wonderful weekly challenges offering prizes for participants. Go check Party Time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose out! 

1 comment :

  1. Such a fun layout! Love the stars and how you've framed the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!