Monday, June 30, 2014

Design Team Reveal --- 3 or Mor3

Welcome to the very first 3 or More Challenge!  3 or More is a brand new challenge site geared around using 3 or more photos on your layouts which an added twist each month.  This month we are asking you to use frames in your layouts.  This will work great for me as I have 3 grandbabies and I always have a hard time deciding which beautiful face to scrap, well no more since now I can scrap all 3 in each layout! Ok so here is our frames mood board.............


and my attempt at frames, I dont typically use frames on my pages so this was truly a challenge for me.  Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you pop on over to 3 or More for your chance to play along and win!  TFL!  

Smooches!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!