Thursday, October 16, 2014

Colorful Creation's My Favorite Things Blog Hop!!

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  I am so behind in my blog until its ridiculous!  I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately and just have not been in the blogging or scrapping mood but hopefully I will be on the mend soon!

In the meantime, I would love to take  a moment to invite you to our My Favorite Things Blog Hop being hosted by Colorful Creations on Oct 24th. This hop will give you the opportunity to create projects loaded with the favorite things YOU like to scrap with.  Do you love your flowers? Butterflies? Gesso?, Pattern Paper? etc... then here is your chance to put them to work and show us what you got!


Our Blog Hop Winner will receive a great prize package courtesy of Get Inspired Online Scrapbooking Magazine! 

You won't want to miss all the great projects the CC team has in store for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!