Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Design Team-New Reveal!!!

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!  I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me.  I am praying that it is a lot better than 2014.  I am truly grateful God has allowed me and my family to embarked upon another year!

Today I bring you a design team reveal from a new challenge site called Picture This!  Its a new site with fresh and new concepts each month.  We are challenging you to think outside the box.  Our first Picture This challenge is to create a layout with the following criteria: 1 photo+ burst+paint).

Here is what I came up with:

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please make sure you go join in on the challenge this month.  We have a great prize from Freckled Fawn that's up for grab!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!