Friday, April 17, 2015

Design Team Reveal-Paper House

hey hey all, its time for another reveal over at Paper House Productions.  As you  now they have wonderful new lines out called Colorways and this week I am highlighting the Noir collection.


I just cannot stay away from this line!
Silly Noir- Branshevia Baker
For this go-round, I used pretty much all ColorWays™ Noir with a few miscellaneous flowers thrown in here and there.
Silly Noir- Branshevia Baker
I also used the Enjoy Puffy Stickers for my title, which I thought was perfect for the photo of my sister being silly and just enjoying life.
Silly Noir- Branshevia Baker
Products used:
Paper House ColorWays™ Noir CollectionPaper House Enjoy Life Puffy StickersRecollections flowers
Prima flower
Misc. paint splatter

Thanks so much for stopping by, and make sure you grab your favorite ColorWays™ collection!

1 comment :

  1. Love your fabulous fun layout!! Such a great pic especially!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!