Thursday, April 2, 2015

Paper House Production Design Team Reveal

Hello, everyone. It's Brenshevia again, with another creation for Paper House. This time around I got to play with the beautiful Noir collection from the ColorWays™ line. If you have not seen them all yet, you do not know what you are missing!
I combined just a bit of color with my monotone layout to give it a little splash. This photo of my granddaughter with her Halloween costume on was perfect for this project.
Noir & Yellow - Brenshevia Baker
Noir & Yellow - Brenshevia Baker
Thank you so much for looking, and run on out to grab your own Colorways™ collection now!
Product used:
Paper House Noir ColorWays™ Collection
Recollections Flowers
Recollections Butterfly
Doodle Design Doilies
Homemade mist
Martha Stewart punches

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!