Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Paper House Productions Design Team Reveal

Hello everyone, Brenshevia here once again with another layout using the fabulous ColorWays Emerald Collection. This time I am featuring a photo of my sister that provides the perfect backdrop for these papers. At first I thought, "Maybe this is too much green," but I went ahead with the project anyway, and I love the way it turned out. I am normally not a lover of the color green, but I think this came out great! I loved adding a lot of little embellishments and layers to it to give it more depth. Truly, when creating your projects, the sky is the limit, and it’s always about what you like; so I say go for it, and it's okay to step outside the box sometimes!


Sisters Emerald- Brenshevia Baker

Sisters Emerald- Brenshevia Baker

Products Used:
Paper House ColorWays Emerald Paper Pack
Paper House Believe Puffy Stickers
Paper House Emerald Accent Pack
Paper House Happy Moment Rub-On Transfers
Recollections doilies
Prima flowers
Martha Stewart punch
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have not picked up your ColorWays Collections, now is the time to do so, and please make sure you stop by to share your wonderful creations with us!
Until we meet again, smooches!
Brenshevia
Paper House - Brenshevia Baker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!