Saturday, August 8, 2015

Birds of a Feather Design Team Reveal!

Hey all and welcome to my first Birds of a Feather Kit Club design team reveal!  If you cannot tell, I am so happy to be a part of this team!  If you have not heard of BOAF then please go check them out, they have some AMAZING kits, if you subscribe, please mention that I sent you!

So first up is a layout using one of my sketches.


I created a layout featuring my one and only grandson using a sketch by yours truly which you can also find on my blog.  This picture is also a couple of years old.  He will be turning 5 in a couple of months, not sure where the time has gone!  I added a few paint splatters to give it some depth and make it pop just a tad bit more, created a take for it and added a few miscellaneous "boy" embellishments and I came up with this!


Next up is a project for you features my oldest granddaughter.  This photo is about 2 years old but its still one of my favorites and I have been waiting for the opportunity to scrap it!  I used my Cameo to cut out one of my favorite quotes, backed it with some of the gorgeous paper from the kit and love the effect it was given.


Thanks so much for stopping by, please make sure you check out BOAF and subscribe to their wonderful kits and check out a few close ups!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!