Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Design Team Reveal and Exciting news to share!!!

Hey everyone, its reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy.  We are starting off August with a great sketch from team member Jenessa.


Here is my take on the sketch.  I had my oldest granddaughter down for the summer so I could not let her go back home before taking all the grand-babies to have pictures taken and of course I could not WAIT to scrap them so here is the first one of many you will see lol.  I used the Crate Paper  Maggie Holmes collection. Yes I know its an old collection but its one of my favorite collections of all times.  It think I have purchased this collection 3 times already!  

Also, I have some wonderful news to share with you all.  I am now a member of the Birds of a Feather Kit Club design team!

I have wanted to be on a kit team for the longest and I was finally given the chance.  I truly hope I don't disappoint.  My first reveal is August 8th so make sure you sto by and visit us!

Smooches!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!