Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Paper House Productions Design Team Reveal-OTP

Hello everyone, Brenshevia here bringing you my very first Off the Page Project.  The week the design team will be sharing wonderful off the page projects with you to show you just how versatile Paper House products are!

For this project, I started off with a wooden box book purchased from Michaels.  I thought this would be a great way to keep up with some of the keepsakes and memorabilia the hubby and I collect.    When I started this process I had a totally different vision for this in mind but as I start putting it all together, it kind of took on a mind of its own!  Regardless, I love the outcome!  


A few close-ups




If you want to recreate this project here is what you will need:

  • Wooden box book from Michaels
  • Paper House Productions To Have and To Hold
  • Paper House Romance Paper Pack
  • Recollection flowers
  • K& G miscellaneous embellishments
  • Artful Mind wooden title
  • Hobby Lobby-lace
  • Lock & key-K& G
  • Bling
Here is a video tutorial of the process :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you next time!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!