Monday, September 28, 2015

Design Team Reveal-BOAF

Hi All Brenshevia here with my second post for the month of September.  Please forgive my tardiness in my post but I am in the process of moving and getting reset up and just lost track of my schedule but anyway here we are!

This first layout s of my hubby and I on our way to a Kevin Hart concert.  I thought the gray in our clothes complimented the blues in these paper perfectly!

Next up is  photo of me.  I rarely scrap myself so thought I would give it a shot this time.  This is a photo we took from a trip to Florida a couple of years ago.  We had a great time.  Again, the blues were perfect for this photo!


thanks so much for looking have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!