Thursday, January 14, 2016

Design Team Reveal-BOAF

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!  I am excited to bring you my first reveal of the new year.  I truly enjoyed working with this month's kit.  The colors were awesome and each of the papers had a monthly calendar.  I tried to incorporate the month in each of my layouts.  For the most part, I was pretty successful!

I love the flowers in this one.  It reminds me of the Spring time which seems so far away right about now.....lol  I used a photo of me and my grandchildren taken last June when I had all three here with me.  Had a ball!
 A few close ups!
 
 

My next layout I created using a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.  I have had the sketch for a while waiting for the perfect papers to use it and I finally got them!  This is a photo of me and the hubby also taken last summer showcasing the month of August.  

 Close up


Well thats it for now, thanks so much for stopping by.  If you haven't grabbed your kit then what are you waiting for?? :-)

Have a great week.  Smooches!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!