Monday, July 4, 2016

Reveal Day-Let's Get Sketchy

Happy 4th of July all!  Today is Independence Day and it is also reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy.This week we have a wonderful sketch from yours truly which I decided to prepare in color this time.  Just need a little pick me up this go round.


So for this sketch I decided to use the Burlap and Bouquet Collection by Fancy Pants featuring my beautiful and sassy granddaughter Jayla.  I don't know that I am totally in love with this layout but hey, its done....lol.  Thanks so much for stopping by and dont forget LGS is now on Instagram so please follow us @LGSketchy. 


Have a great week!

1 comment :

  1. GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!