Monday, August 1, 2016

Design Team Reveals

Hello all and happy Monday!  I am so excited about today, not only do I have my Lets Get Sketchy reveal for you today but I also have the first challenge for Picture This, which is now back up and running and we do hope that you will play along.  We have some wonderful challenges in store for you and we have put together a fabulous Design Team that will bring you some marvelous inspiration each and every month!

First up is this week's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.  I love, LOVE this sketch and I am so happy with the way my layout came out.


I used this marvelous paper pad from Mambi American collection pad along with some photos from the kids 4th of July photo shoot this summer.  I thought the photo was perfect for these papers!

Next up is this month's mood board over at Picture This!  If it looks familiar that's because this was also the the mood board for the Design Team call.

FOr this layout I used papers from the Pebbles Jen Haddenfield Home +Made collection.  Love the papers in this pad!


Please pop on over to PT to play along!

Smooches!


3 comments :

  1. Love the two pages and their layout. Nice Pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Brenshevia! That first one couldn't be a more perfect take on the sketch. So happy and full of festivity! And I adore your mix of prints on the second, not to mention those fabulous, large corners. Pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! I love how your PT layout is soft and pretty with a touch of bold! The LGS layout is so fun and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!