Monday, November 7, 2016

LGS Collab with Spigelmoms

Hello everyone,

I apologize for being nearly non existent lately but as some of you may know, I lost my son suddenly a few months ago and since then I have not had the desire to do much of anything BUT I am hoping that I am turning the curve and will be back to feeling like my old creative self in no time.

Today I am sharing my latest layout with you. This month LGS gas teamed of with Spiegelmom Scraps for a collaboration.  Judy over at SM provided us with this wonderful sketch which I love!


And here is my take on the sketch using an OLD photo of the two youngest grandbabies


I do hope that you will play along with both sites on this month.  Have a great day and a wonderful week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!