Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Afternoon

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the lapse in checking in. It has been a busy week to say the least. I started grad school monday and that is taking a lot of my time, do you believe I havent scrapped a single page this week! I am going to try and finish one I started this weekend. On top of everything else my granddaughter came back on Tuesday after being gone for over a month so I have been catching up on time with her plus I am preparing to go to the CKC in Tulsa next week and in doing that trying to make sure all my schoolwork for next week is done before I leave that way I can concentrate on the convention and not have to worry about school.

Thank you ladies for your challenge entries, please remember the deadline is next week I believe( I better double check....lol) the entries so far look great!

Thats all for now, have a great evening!

1 comment :

  1. Take it easy she-she we all love ya! so don't fret!lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!