Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Colorful Creations Guest Designer Elizabeth Carney!

Here is the 2nd of our 2011 Guest Designer Series!


What is the Guest Designer Series?

Each week Colorful Creations will feature a Guest Designer from other scrapbooking communities as well as some of our very own CC members. The guest designers were given a sketch and asked to prepare a layout according to their interpretation of that sketch. If you choose to participate in the weekly guess designer challenge then you will also asked to create a layout from that same sketch drawing on inspiration from our guest designer.

This will be a sponsored challenge. Each month a winner will be selected RANDOMLY. That winner will receive the sponsor prize for that month. In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must complete THREE out of the FOUR challenges.

This week our Guest Designer is Elizabeth Carney!



About Elizabeth:

I'm Elizabeth.. Good to meet you! We're a military family and the guy who serves is a really cool guy named Dayv and we've got a 13 yr. old daughter, Alyssa who has a good heart and we've got two dogs Jake and Kira. We live in WA. I work at Starbucks and I love my job!!! I love to laugh and have a fun time with my family, they are very important to me!Aside from scrapbooking, I love to read, garden, and decorate our home.

I am honored to be a Colorful Creations GDT member!!!!

Design teams: My Paper Treehouse, Crop Suey, Sketchabilities, Scrappy Gourmet.
Blog address:
www.itsmythingy.blogspot.com



This is the Tamara Wheeler sketch that Elizabeth was given to work with:



and here is her gorgeous take on the sketch:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!