Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colorful Creations Guest Designer Stephanie Hart!

This week our Guest Designer is Stephanie Hart!

About Stephine:

My name is Stephanie Hart, I started scrapbooking in 2008 and it has taken over my life! I love getting lost in the process, hands full of paint and ink, and how one creative thought builds on another so naturally. I tell my family, it’s like Arts and Crafts in my basement EVERY night! Eventually, I began making my own buttons and embellishments out of polymer clay and My Little Bit of Whimsy was born. It began with one little mushroom button and I haven’t looked back! I love sculpting my little Whimsical critters for people all over the world!


I am currently designing for Creative Scrappers http://www.creative-scrappers.com/

My personal blog addy: http://www.stephanie-hart.blogspot.com/

This is the CC sketch that Stephanie was given to work with:



and here is her gorgeous take on the sketch:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!