Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Colorful Creations Guest Designer Jenessa Franco!

This week our Guest Designer is our very own Jenessa Franco!

About Jenessa:

Hi! My name is Jenessa, and I live in Southern California with my husband NoĆ©, our 2-1/2 year old son Santiago and our 7 month old daughter Paolina. I first discovered scrapbooking in high school, and I made my first album using construction paper and rubber cement…yikes! More than ten years later, I've become quite passionate about this constantly evolving art form. Having always endeavored in arts & crafts such as drawing, painting and cross-stitching, scrapbooking seemed a natural evolution. I’ve also become obsessed with not only scrapbooking, but cardmaking and altered art. My husband has been incredibly supportive of my hobby by allowing me to take over our home office as my own personal studio and hanging out with the kids when I need some creative therapy. Thakn you so much for having me as a Guest Designer this week!

This is the Tamara Wheeler sketch that Jenessa was given to work with:

And here is her beautiful take on it! Jenessa flipped the script on this one!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!