For this hop we would like you to create a layout using at least 3 of the technique/Items listed below.
- Cuttlebug embossing/diecutting
- Dylusions spray
- Seam binding
- Metal Embellishments
- Pattern Paper
- Embossing (dry or heat)
and here is the sketch you must use
The items and techniques used in my layout are:
- Pattern Paper
- Washi tape
As an additional prize, I am offering this Carta Bella collection to one lucky follower of my blog!
In order to be eligible to win this prize you must:
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Subscribe to my blog (post the confirmation link in a comment below)
3. Create and upload a layout for the FD hop Sorry, I cannot ship internationally at this time.
Blog Hop Rules:
1. You must use the sketch provided.
2. We need to clearly be able to see which products/techniques you used from the list.
3. A minimum of 3 items/techniques have to be used.
4. You must start at the FD blog, post a comment on that post, and then head to the next post.
5. You must leave a comment on each blog and become a follower.
6. The final layout has to be linked to the FD blog.
7. The hop will run from 00:01 am May, 31st to 11:59 pm June, 5th Central Standard Time.
8. The winners will be announced on the FD blog on June, 7th Central Standard Time.
Our hop is being sponsored by Graphic 45 who will be donating some fabulous papers from their Renaissance collection.
and Molissi who will be donating a $30.00 chipboard pack
Thank you for participating in the Frosted Designs Blog Hop. This has been the last stop on the trail. Please make your way back over to Frosted Designs where you can upload your wonderful entry. Have a great day!