Monday, September 23, 2013

Frosted Designs Beautiful Life Reveal

Wow I almost forgot today was my reveal day over at Frosted Designs! Where has my head been all day!  Today was my day to reveal my project using some of the wonderful items found in the Frosted Design store.

For my project I used my handy dandy Cameo and the Echo Park Beautiful Life 6x6 pack.  I decided to go this route because I wanted to show you that this is just one of many ways you can put those 6x6 packs to work for you.  I typically don't purchase them but decided to go ahead and give it a shot and I am glad I did as the end result was wonderful!  So hope on over to FD to check out more about this project and to get a few close ups!




Sorry for the bad lighting.  I have the hardest time taking great photos of layouts done on white background.  They always tend to have a blue tint to them...........

4 comments :

  1. Wow... What a beautiful page!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous!!!!!! I am loving all the fun colorful circles! It is the perfect background for that sweet little girl with her bright smile!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! This is ADORABLE! That background must've taken you forever, but what a punch it packs, and those papers are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!