Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Colorful Creations House Warming

Hey everyone, its January 15th and its time for Colorful Creation's 1st reveal at our new home! Many of you may already know but I am the founder and owner of Colorful Creations (CC).  CC has been around for nearly 4 years now.  I have had to take on a lot of more responsibility lately that has not left me a lot of time to oversee the site so instead of closing it down we moved locations.  Hopefully this will make it a lot easier for all concerned.

I do hope that all my faithful followers from CC NING will join us here as well.  Why not subscribe to our posts here on the blog so you don't miss a thing!  OK enough about the history, pop on over to CC to check out the wonderful first reveal.  Hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!