Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Design Team Reveals

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday on yesterday  Today I am here with 2 DT reveals.  First up my reveal over at Stick it Down.  This is a new challenge sites with a bunch of fun sketches so make sure you check us out!

Here is the sketch
and here is my example

Next up is yesterday's reveal over at Let's Get Sketchy, below is the sketch we had to work with.  I will be honest and tell you this sketch gave me fits!  LOL.  I had the hardest time with it, I think it took me about a week to figure out what I wanted to do with it.  

Here is what I came up with, I veered a bit but I think I kept the overall concept of the sketch

TFL and have a blessed day all!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!