Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LGS Design Team Reveal

Wow its been a minute since my last post eh? April was such a busy month for me, I hardly had time to even make it to my scrap table.  Good thing I work ahead!  Below you will find the most recent sketch challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy.  LGS is such a wonderful site, if you have not played along yet, please do so. There are always so many wonderful sketches and prizes!

This week's sketch comes from yours truly.  I decided to scrap a photo of my nieces and nephews that I have had laying on my table for a while and use some of my favorite papers from the Pink Paislee Hey Kid Collection.  This is one of my favorite PP collections and I have used it quite a bit!  Anyway without further ado........





Let's Get Sketchy also revealed their May issue of Lets Get Inspired Magazine.  Its chunked full of inspiration so make sure you check it out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!