Monday, July 7, 2014

Reveal Day~Let's Get Sketchy & Frosted Designs

Happy Monday all!  Its reveal day once again for me over at Lets Get Sketch and Frosted Designs.  First up is LGS.  This is Team A's week and we had a wonderful sketch from yours truly to work with this week.


I redid this page 3 times before finally settling on this final attempt.  I just couldn't get it to come together like I envisioned until I used one of the great cut files from A Cutt Above.  I took the Sunburst Background and used it as my base for the layout along with some papers from the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Collection and this photo of my beautiful niece.


Next up is my reveal over at Frosted Designs.  Again I used a wonderful heart background cut file from A Cutt Above as my base along with the Love You Always collection which is available at the Frosted Designs Store.  Make sure you pop on over to Frosted Designs and A Cutt Above to grab yours!  TFL!


Smooches!

1 comment :

  1. Love these pages! Especially love the heart die cut background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!