Monday, August 4, 2014

Design Team Reveals

Happy Monday everyone!  Its time for another DT reveal over at LGS.  This week's sketch is by yours truly so make sure you play along!

This week I am featuring a photo of my sister and I.  She is # 6 out of 8.  People always say we look like twins, do we?  I will let you be the judge!  TFL!

Also I am sharing my DT reveal for 3 or More.  I love this blog and applied for a DT position because I normally only scrap one photo at a time and with 3 grandkids and a gazillon pictures of them, I figured this would help.  Please check them out!  Now on to my layout.  This month's challenge is to use envelopes on your page.  Well this was hard for me because I rarely use them in layouts.  I found some FP Park Bench cards at Hobby Lobby and use those.  I just happen to have a few piece of that collection left and I think I made it work, don't you?  

And last but certainly not least, I am up on the Frosted Designs blog today featuring my layout making use of that fabulous collection from PP Switchboard.  This layout features me, my children and grandchildren taken last thanksgiving.  I was so glad to have them all home at one time for a change.  Thats all for now folks,  TFL. 
Smooches!

1 comment :

  1. All of your layouts are beautiful Brenshevia! Awesome photos! Thanks for the inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!