Monday, September 8, 2014

Challenge Entries

Hello everyone, happy monday!  Today I am stopping by to share a couple of layouts with you I am entering into challenges this month.  First up is my layout entry for Creative Embellishments.    The use of chipboard is still new to me, I have always shied away from it but I am beginning to like it more and more each day.  For the most part I am ok with the layout but it still looks as if its missing something.  Nevertheless, here it is!

Next up is my challenge entry for Stuck? Sketches.  The current challenge features this wonderful sketch by Laura Whitaker


And here is my take on it.  This is an old photo of my daughter and grandson but I thought  it would work:-).  Well that's all for now, thanks for looking!


PS: There is a new sketch up today over at LGS so make sure you check it out!

12 comments :

  1. Amazing page! That's one of my fave chip pies, too! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, loving the colours and what you have done with the backgrounds, amazing! So glad to see you join us at Stuck?! for our celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Gorgeous!! Love the colors and love the way you used the chippy!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! love the colour combos! Thanks for playing along with our Stuck?! Sketches celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics and pages! Love the colors textures and alterations on the chippy frame. Thanks for playing along at CE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the background work, beautiful photo and love the alter on the chipboard, beautifully done, thank you for playing along with creative embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pages! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages Bren! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too love that chippy piece.......gorgeous layouts! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout! Love the fabulous bg details and paper ribbon! Beautiful colors and framing too! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, LOVE your product choices for your photos!! AWESOME!! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!