Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Design Team Reveal-LGS

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my latest layout for Lets Get Sketchy using the great sketch below bu none other than yours truly :-).


For this layout I decided to use my MME collection that has been sitting in my stash for nearly a year unopened.  I thought the photos of this little guy would work great for it. This is Nehemiah, my heart and soul, he keeps me on my feet and loves his "gam-ma" lol.  Anyway, thanks for looking and have a blessed day!


PS: LGS is now in the process of taking submissions for Issue 5 of their magazine so if you are looking to get published, now is your chance!  See the LGS Magazine Blog for more info.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!