Monday, December 1, 2014

New Reveal and New Challenge Blog!

Hey all, Happy Monday!  I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  I know I did!  It was a lot of work preparing to feed my large family but it was worth it!  Now on to today's scrap topic.

Today is reveal day over at Lets Get Sketchy and we have a wonderful sketch up by yours truly:


And here is my interpretation.  I decided to use a round doily as my first layer instead of paper.  Was just playing around a bit with the doily and tape and this is what I came up with. Once I was done, it still looked incomplete so I added a bit of do dads in the upper corner and here is what I came up with.  I know its hard to tell from this photo but the entire page is in 3D, meaning nothing is glued down totally to the page, everything is "lifted" off the page.  

Next up we have a wonderful mini challenge from a new challenge blog called Picture This! Each month you will get a new recipe and you are to create your project using those items.  Check out the link below for more detail on the site and the challenge!

Here is my layout from the challenge.  We were to "picture this" 1 photo +Christmas +paper strips).  

Well thats all folks, thanks for looking and have a marvelous day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!