Monday, May 4, 2015

Design Team Reveals

Happy Monday all!  Its team reveal day for me and today I have 2 great reveals to share with you. First up is the most recent sketch over at LGS.  This week's sketch is by none other than me.



For this one I decided to do something a little bit different so here is what I came up with.

  This is my handsome grandson doing what he does best and that is being curios lol.  At first I thought maybe the background was too busy but overall I think I like it!   This layout was created using the Boys Rule Collection by Crate Paper.

Next up is may layout for this week's reveal over at Paper House Productions  featuring the wonderful ColorWays™ Noir Collection. I promise I will eventually use some of the other colors, but I am so in love with the black and white right now! There is so much you can do with it to make it POP! This layout features one of my favorite photos of my two youngest grandkids.
Live In The Moment- Brenshevia Baker
For this layout, I used the Noir Collection along with a sheet of yellow polka dot cardstock to give it a little pop. I added some great embellishments from Paper House to give it some flavor, and this is what I ended up with. It looks great, doesn’t it?
Live In The Moment- Brenshevia Baker

Live In The Moment- Brenshevia Baker
Here is what you need to recreate this fabulous layout:
 
Paper House ColorWays™ Noir Trimmings Scrapbook Paper (back)
Paper House ColorWays™ Noir Vieux Rose Scrapbook Paper (back)
Paper House Happy Moment Rub-On Transfers
Paper House Birds Cork'd™ Stickers
Paper House Butterflies 3D Stickers
Teresa Collins Memories
Recollections Flowers
Recollections Paper doily
Paint splatter
 
Well, that’s all for now, folks! Thanks for stopping by, and have a beautiful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!