Monday, October 19, 2015

Reveal Day!!

Hello everyone its time for another design team reveal and today you get 3 for the price of 1!

First up is my Lets Get Sketchy reveal featuring this wonderful sketch by yours truly:

For this layout I used some papers that I have had in my stash literally forever!  I am so glad I finally got a chance to use them.  I came close to throwing them out a couple of times but so glad I did not!  I tend to shy away from multi-photo layouts so imagine my surprise when I actually designed this sketch lol anyteewho, I think it came out ok!


Next up is my latest reveal over at Birds of A Feather reveal featuring their fabulous October kit.  This kit is chucked full of wonderful Fall colors.  Please grab yours today!


And last but certainly not least is my latest reveal over at Picture This! .  For this challenge we would like you to picture using (2 Photos + Polka dots+Family).
Here is what I came up with.  These are photos of me and my grandchildren taken this summer when I had all three with me.  I was on cloud 9!


Well thats all for now folks, thanks for stopping by.  See ya next time.

Smooches!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!