Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Paper House Productions Design Team Reveal

Good afternoon, all, and welcome to another Paper House reveal! It's Brenshevia here once again, bringing you yet another great project using the ColorWays Collections. Today I am using the Orchid Collection, which I love because purple is my all-time favorite color! I used one of my own personal sketches again for this layout, just tweaking the sketch a bit to make it fit my concept. 
A few close ups!
dream2
dream3
Go ahead and make it your own. Thanks so much for stopping by; see you next time!
Product Used:
Paper House ColorWays Orchid CollectionPaper House Believe Puffy StickersPaper House Owls Cork'd™ StickersButterfly Stickers
Prima Flower

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!