Monday, November 2, 2015

Design Team Reveal

Happy November  everyone.  Welcome to my first reveal of the month.  Today I am sharing my latest Let's Get Sketchy creation with you.  This month we are trying something new over at LGS.  We are incorporating 2 mood boards each month to go along with our sketches.  We do hope that you are as excited about these changes as we are.

Below is our first moodboard for the month of November.  Don't you just love the Fall colors!  Using this mood board gave me a chance to use some papers that I have had in my stash FOREVER.  I had even contemplating throwing them out a time or two but so glad I didnt.  Thanks so much for stopping by, please head on on over to LGS to play along!

Board
Sketch

This older Hello Fall collection from Simple Stories is perfect for this board!

I am also revealing my latest layout for Picture This!  .  For our current challenge we want you to picture this:
Your choice of photos + Scraps+Die Cuts+ Buttons).  

Please head on over to play along!

Thanks for stopping by.  Smooches!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!