Monday, June 6, 2016

LGS Collab with Freckled Fawn!

Happy Monday all!

I am so excited to bring you this post today as we are collaborating this month with the fabulous design team over at Freckled Fawn who happens to also be our sponsor for the month of June.  Janna was kind enough to provide each of the ladies on our team with FF product to work with for the month of June and for that we thank you!  Now on to the reveal!

This month we are featuring another sketch by yours truly :-)


And here is my interpretation of the sketch featuring my handsome grandson in his very first school day picture!  I used  Echo Park That's My Boy collection to create this page.


Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you stop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to check out all the great inspiration the ladies from Freckled Fawn and Lets Get Sketchy has for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!