Monday, May 30, 2016

LGS May Week 5

Hello everyone, it has been way to long since I last posted.  Not sure if many of you know but I experienced the sudden loss of my 26 year old son back at the end of March and things have been kind of hard for me lately.  I have just gotten back the energy to sit back at my craft table.  I find that this helps me with the grieving process.  So with that being said, I am uploading my first layout since I laid my son to rest.  This is for the 5th week challenge over at Let’s Get Sketchy.  The challenge is to use the moodboard and sketch to create your fabulous layout!  LGS really does have some great sketches so if you don’t play along on the regular please consider.

Sketch

Moodboard


And here is my interpretation of both.  This is a photo of all three of my grandchildren and was actually taken the day after my son's funeral.  The oldest one(the girl in the back) is son's daughter Amiyah.  I thank God that I have a piece of my son left back here with me.


And a few closups :-)


 

 Well that’s all folks, have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!