Friday, February 15, 2013

Oh Baby!

Time for another mid-month reveal. Today is reveal over at About a Boy.  You know the challenge blog dedicated to male layouts only?  I love it over there as it gives me a chance to focus more on my grandson and son's layouts.  Our mid-month challenge is "Oh Baby!"  The challenge is to create a layout using baby photos from the ages of 0 to 12 months.

I decided to do something a little more clean and simple this time.  This is my grandson Nehemiah, we call him "Nemo" for short.  He was about 6 months old in this photo.  Sorry about the lighting, it was raining quite a bit when I completed this layout.  

Why dont you hop on over to AAB and check out the other DT inspirations we have for you.  There is also a wonderful prize being donated by MyScrapsandMore!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!