Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1st Design Team Reveals

Hello fellow scrappers, Bren here again with some more DT reveals!  Its May 1st so that means brand new challenges over at About a Boy and their sister site About a Girl.  I won't spoil the fun for you by telling you about the challenges, for that you will have to pop over and see!

For the challenge at AAB of course I did a layout featuring none other than Nehemiah, man does this  year old have lots of energy!  This is Nemo being a typical boy playing with everything in site, including objects not meant to be played with!


Over at AAG I created a layout featuring both my granddaughters.  Amiyah to the left and Jayla to the right. They are the apples of my eye.  TFL and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. Both layouts are wonderful...you are very blessed with such sweet grandchildren! So cool how you launched AAG in tandem with CC's birthday! Congrats Again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!